Introduction to Ethical Sales and Communication with Ashley Latter
During the last 20 years, by working with his clients and tracking their results, Ashley Latter has helped them communicate and sell over £400million worth of extra dental treatment in an ethical way world-wide. Without exception everyone who takes Ashley Latter’s two day Ethical Sales and Communication Programme states they wished there was a course like this when they left Dental School.
Well the good news, there now is…
Where and When?
Location : British Dental Association 64 Wimpole St, Marylebone, London W1G 8YS
Date : Saturday 15 June 2019
Time : Doors open 8.30am. Course starts 9.30am-5.00pm
- Free signed copy of Ashley Latter’s best selling book worth £16
- Free lunch
- 7 Hours CPD
- This is an exclusive course for dentists who graduated in the last four years.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- Would you like to have more of your private treatment plans accepted and be paid well for the work you do?
- Do you think your treatment is worth more than you are getting paid?
- Do you feel uncomfortable discussing private fees with your patients? Are you a bit afraid to ask for the correct fee and are concerned the patient will think you are “ripping them off?”
- Do you often find yourself justifying your fees?
- Have you ever been in the situation where you have reduced your fees without even being asked to, just because you feel that the patient will not or cannot pay you?
- Would you like to be able communicate in a way that does not sound too salesey and encourages patients to buy into our private options?
- Have you taken courses in implants, short term orthodontics, facial aesthetics and posterior composites but have not achieved the success that you feel that you deserve?
Since 1997, over 16,500 delegates world-wide have now taken his Two Day Ethical Sales & Communication in over 14 countries world -wide, including the USA, Australia, India and all over Europe. This programme is legendary in the U.K. & Irish Dental World and is probably the most sought-after programme in Dentistry today. He has now delivered over 26,000 hours of Communication Skills to the Dental world, probably more than anyone else on the planet.
Ashley is the author of Helping patients to say YES & Don’t Wait for the Tooth Fairy-How to communicate effectively & Create the Perfect Patient Journey & You are Worth it- Talk money with confidence & achieve the income your services deserve. He has also contributed to the Dental Masters Series.
In short, he is simply the best at helping dentists and their teams connect better with their patients, so that they can finally deliver the dentistry that they love to do and most importantly their patients want.
Programme Learning Objectives
* Learn what the skills and attributes are of the most successful dentists in the UK
* Develop more self- confidence and develop a more positive attitude of success and accomplishment, even when times are tough.
* Discover the one major secret on why some Dentists are more successful than others
* Understand what the 8 proven steps of the Ethical Sales Approach, so that more patients say yes to your private treatment plans
* Build instant rapport with all types of patients. Discover the one secret on how to build instant rapport with your patients and get them to like you instantly.
* Understand how patients make decisions when they purchase cosmetic dentistry. Have you taken the Short Term Orthodontic Course, but have not achieved the success that you feel that you deserve?
* Develop Ashley’s four key questioning skills so that you can create new opportunities to deliver the dentistry that you love to do, and your patients want,
* Understand the language that excites patients to take action and most importantly, what you must not say to dissuade them.
* Develop new skills and behaviours that will enable you to increase your treatment plan acceptance rate, in an ethical way.
* Learn how to communicate effectively, clearly and concisely.
Whilst the course looks like it’s expensive, it is worth it. I made the money back plus more within days after taking the course so as far as I’m concerned it was money well spent. Many people who take the course say that they wished they took it sooner – fortunately I don’t need to say that because I took it at the start of my career.
One final point – it looks great on your CV. Principles like things like this, I got a job in private practice straight after VT and this was one of the reasons why.”
Dr R Ruparelia BDS MFDS RCS(Ed)
Bhavin Borkhatria (Dentist)
Amar Lakhani (Associate)
Pooja Shah (Foudation Dentist)
Jordan Smith (Associate)