Fibredontics, Matrix Systems And Posterior Composites
Discover how Fibre Technology can revolutionise treatment planning. It will provide excellent aesthetic results, enhance your work satisfaction and build your private practice.
This is a comprehensive and informative hands-on training session which aimed at developing your minimally invasive choices.
In a friendly enthusiastic atmosphere, you can experience this comprehensive and informative hands- on training session. The presentation is packed with clinical cases and step by step illustrations. You will be able to work with the fibres and complete each exercise taught under full supervision.
Where and When?
Location : GC UK Training Campus, 12-15 Coopers Ct, Newport Pagnell MK16 8JS
Date : 30th November 2018
Time : 9am till 4.30pm
- FREE materials and instruments are provided- (just turn up on the day!)
- FREE module on posterior composites
- Free lunch and refreshments
- Free parking
- Free Wifi
The aim of this course is to empower dentists to provide cost-effective, metal free, aesthetic and minimally invasive dental treatment to their patients through the application of technologically advanced materials and techniques.
These techniques will provide you with a profitable alternative treatment option to offer your patients.
After attending the hands-on course, dentists will be able to:
- Select suitable patients
- Improve treatment planning and case analysis
- Place reliable posterior composites
- Place a direct anterior bridge on a well- designed fibre frame- an excellent and reliable alternative to the conventional Maryland bridges
- Place a fibre orthodontic space retainer
- Place a trauma splint
- Splint back an extracted toot
Benefits for your patients:
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry.
- Can be carried out without anaesthesia
- If required, the structure can be easily repaired or remodelled
- Fewer appointments needed
- Same day treatment completion
- Tooth tissue can be retained for a longer period
- Stick® fibres offer new cost effective treatment solutions
Benefits for the dentist:
- No laboratory cost
- No additional investment required
- Fantastic private potiential
- Useful skill in trauma cases
- Time saving
- New high quality technique for daily use
- Useful alternative to offer your patients
- Practice builder
|08.30 – 09.00||Registration|
|9.00 – 10.30||Anterior composites. Lecture, Demonstration & Hands on.
|10.30 – 11.00||Break|
|11.00 – 12.00||The practical use of fibres and composites. Lecture.
Techniques, background and gum shade composites
Posterior composites and matrix systems.
|12.00 – 13.00||Placing the fibres & building up the pontic free hand. Hands on.|
|13.00 – 14.00||Lunch|
|14.00 – 15.30||Posterior composites and separation. Hands on.
Reinforcement of huge composite restorations with the fibres
How to achieve a tight proximal contact (avoid “food packing”)
Different matrix systems
|15.30 – 16.30||Splinting of the periodontally compromised dentition. Hands on.|
|16.30 – Finish||Summary and conclusion.|